Looking for some of the Best Clear Filament? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Clear Filament. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Clear Filament. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Clear Filament on Amazon
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Clear Filament available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Clear Filament which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Clear Filament.
10 Best Clear Filament
Best Clear Filament
3D Filament Clear PETG Filament 1.75mm with Build Surface 200mm × 200mm PETG Transparent 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Spool (2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Fit Most FDM Printers, 1-Pack
$22.49 in stock
- 【1 kg PETG Spool x 1 & Build Surface x 1】-- The prints made by our OVERTURE Transparent PETG actually display translucent color, even a little white feel. This kind of visual discrepancy is not determined by the material itself, but by the principle of 3D printing, i.e.Fused Deposition Molding ( FDM), which results in inconsistent optical refractive index of the medium. Each PETG spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88’’ × 7.88’’ build surface to support Overture filaments
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
DURAMIC 3D Clear PETG Printer Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printing Filament 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), Non-Tangling Non-Clogging Non-Stringing Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Transparent
$22.99 in stock
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE - What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PETG filaments, 1 x Resealable aluminum bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool. Unbeatable lauching price as a new brand.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING - Duramic 3D promises no tangles, no bubbles and no clogs due to its rigid manufacturing quality control. Its performance is stable with smooth extrusion and excellent adhesion, without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446℉ - 482℉), heated Bed Temp: 70°C - 80°C (158℉ - 176℉).
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY - Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- PREMIUM PETG & COST-EFFECTIVE- Produced with USA high purity raw material without processed recycled waste, Duramic PETG filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE - Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
Transparent Clear PETG Filament 1.75mm 1KG 3D Printer Filament 2.2lbs Spool 3D Printing Materials Fit Most FDM Printer
- New arrival:PETG 1.75mm Filament.
- Easy to print, strength of prints is higher than PLA filament.
- Compatibility with FDM 3D printers in market.
- Premium petg and cost-effective:our petg filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- Print temperature 240℃ - 260℃
Reprapper Clear PETG Filament for 3D Printer 1.75 mm (± 0.03 mm) 2.2 lb (1 kg) Perfectly Coiled + Cleaning Needle + Printing Surface
$20.88 in stock
- PETG filament - Print tougher, high strength parts, more resistant to impacts, and temperature. It also resists better UV light and moisture, making it perfect for outdoor prints.
- Great adherence and no warping - 3D print large volume parts without warping. The parts will stick nicely to a 70 °C heated bed. Using the included surface, you can print even without heat-bed
- 100% tangle-free and problem-free: State-of-the-art filament, produced with laser diameter control and automatic winding system guarantees success even in the longest prints. Save time and money!
- Profesional-grade packed with a gift - The spools are dried and then vacuum packed in a resealable bag to preserve the filament between uses. Cleaning needle and 200x200 mm printing surface included
- Technical support & Guarantee - We provide slicing profiles, user guides, and technical support. All the products are hand checked and come with a guarantee. If something goes wrong, just contact us
NOVAMAKER 3D Printer Filament - Transparent 1.75mm PLA Filament, PLA 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
$26.99 in stock
- 1 kg (2.20 lbs) PLA Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), The temperature range for this Filament Refills is 220-250 °C (428°F-482°F), Best temperature 235°C(455°F).
- Printing temperature: 190-220 °C (374°F-428°F), Best temperature 195°C(395°F)
- No Bubble and Block Nozzle, Nood Stick Hot Bed, A Smooth PLA Used
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
YOYI 3D Printer Filament,PETG Filament 1.75mm 2.2lbs(1kg) Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm,100% Europe Raw Material (Transparent Blue)
- About YOYI：As a mature 3d filament enterprise,have strict requirements on 3d filament and always continuous improvement.
- Raw Materials：YOYI raw materials are imported from Europe, without any impurities, giving buyers a better experience.
- Strict Quality：After strict procedures, no bubbles, ultra smooth technology,little to no odor,precise precision, reaching the REACH standard.
- Print Suggestion：Tested for all filaments,please print according to the print temperature we provide(200℃ - 240℃).
- After Sale：We are confident in YOYI products. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, support free return within 30 days.
NOVAMAKER 3D Printer Filament - Transparent 1.75mm PETG Filament, PETG 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
$17.99 in stock
- ✅1 KG (2.20 lbs) PETG Filament ── 100% New Virgin Material FROM Korea
- ✅1.75mm Diameter ── Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- ✅Printing temperature: 230-260°C ── Best temperature: 245°C
- ✅Length Approx. 325m ── Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ✅Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A, 3D PEN(3doodler pen)
eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG Orange Filament 1kg (2.2lb), PETG 3D Printer Filament, Semi-Transparent 1.75mm Orange
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230C - 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
AMOLEN PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Glow in The Dark Blue 1 kg Spool
$27.99 in stock
- GLOW IN THE DARK - Contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. Glowing effect is stronger when exposed to UV light
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm pla filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- PREMIER MATERIAL - Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
Polymaker PolyLite PETG (1.75mm, 1000g) Transparent 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm Filament Transparent Filament, Clear PETG [Random Outer Packaging]