Looking for some of the Best Double Flare Tool? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Double Flare Tool. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Double Flare Tool. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Double Flare Tool on Amazon
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Double Flare Tool available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Double Flare Tool which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Double Flare Tool.
10 Best Double Flare Tool
Best Double Flare Tool
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool
3 used from $39.50
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
ABN Bubble Flare Tool & Double Flaring Kit – Tubing Bender Flare Tool & Pipe Cutter (1/8in to 5/8in / 3-16mm)
- MAKE DOUBLE & BUBBLE FLARES: The ABN Double Flare Kit & Bubble Flaring Tool create flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines, braking pipe repairs, water, gas, refrigeration, and more; Fixed head and angles make clean, precise flares; Yoke type compressor with T-bar handle for firm grip; Cone for accurate alignment; For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Adapters included
- QUICK & PRECISE CUTS: Use the included small pipe cutter to cut 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch (3-16mm) steel, aluminum, and copper tubing; Pull back the blade and revolve the pipe while compressing; 2 rollers prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking; Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of material being cut
- BUILT TO LAST: Swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction; Yoke forged from heat-treated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 11.9” x 2.8” x 9.2” inch (30.2cm x 7.1cm x 23.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Includes double flaring and bubble flaring instructions for use
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes hardened flaring bar assembly clamps with 10 SAE & metric tubing sizes (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2”, 4mm, 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm), corresponding flaring tool adapter dies, yoke assembly reamer, tube cutter (1/8” to 5/8” / 3-16mm), and a carrying case for your convenience
Wostore Double Flaring Tool Kit for 3/16"-5/8" 7 Dies Automotive Line Tubing Cutter with Replacement Blade and Remear
- 【Set Included】Flare bar x 1, flaring cone x 1, flare adapters x 7, tubing cutter x 1 and carrying case x 1.
- 【Multifunction】Double or single automotive flaring tool set,Creates 45 degree double or single flares for bending brake and fuel pipes, lines, braking pipe repairs, water, gas, refrigeration. Suitable for most soft steel, aluminum, brass and copper pipes.Pipe cutter has 2 rollers secure the tube better;Fold-away slide lock tube reamer deburring blade for a better connection; extra blade for replacement.
- 【Application】Double automotive flare tool kit suitable: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8"(5,6,8,10,12,14,16mm); Tubing cutter has a 1/8 to 1-1/8 inches (3-30mm) capacity with inner outer reamer.
- 【Durable Design】Yoke Heat-treated steel material for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion.Swivel constructed from chrome-plated alloy steel to reduce friction.
- 【Portable】Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and handle for easy transportation, safe storage and quick organization. Instruction includes for use easily.
Neiko 20656A Auto Double Flaring Copper with Aluminum Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool Kit | Includes Blow-Molded Case
1 used from $19.11
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in a variety of material: copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing
- Heavy duty design is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength
- Alloy steel and chrome plated material is used to construct the swivel to assist in reducing friction
- Set includes wide range of sizes: 5 adaptors- 4. 8mm through 12. 7mm (3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2")
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case provides a convenient handle for easy travel and portability
ARES 18019 - Double Flaring Tool Set with Extra Adapters- Use on Copper, Aluminum, Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing - Includes Mini Tubing Cutter and Storage Case
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
OTC 6502 Master Brake Flaring Tool Kit
- Covers single double and bubble type flares
- Single flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 5/8 inch and single flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 14 millimeters
- Double flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and double flare metric lines 4 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Bubble flare standard lines 3/16 inch - 1/2 inch and bubble flare metric lines 4.75 millimeters - 10 millimeters
- Kit contains flaring bar, arbor press, adapters, tube cutter, and debarring tool - all in a hard case
OTC 4503 Stinger Double Flaring Tool Kit
- Designed to make double or single flares in copper, aluminum, and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing
- Chrome plated alloy steel swivel reduces friction and helps ensure a smooth, even flare
- Comprehensive set includes five adapters - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm)
- Forged, heat-treated steel yoke for long term performance and durability
- Rugged blow molded plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized so they are ready when you need them
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set - Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
Wostore Auto Double Flaring Tool Kit Copper Aluminum Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tools 45 Degree Flares
1 used from $19.68
- Double flaring copper aluminum soft steel brake line tubing tool kit including 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters; Wide range of sizes - 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability,provide instruction for easy use.
Cal-Van Tools 165 Master Inline Flaring Kit - Double and Single Flares, Brake Flaring Tools. Professional Tool Kit
1 used from $46.81
- Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Double and bubble flares measure 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Equipment Design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeping flares centered and making flaring easier
- Flaring Tool Adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores. The design locks the adapter's cone and tube in a perfect line which makes accurate factory flares with less risk of breakage
- Tubing Tool Kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Flaring tools reduce this chance and make it work effectively
- Durable Material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials — perfect for tough job sites