Looking for some of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender on Amazon
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender.
10 Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender
Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
7 used from $45.61
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
OREI HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 500 Feet - IR, HDMI Loop-out, RS-232, PoC, HDMI Balun (EX-500IR)
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
7 used from $48.99
- 300 FOOT HDMI EXTENSION - Extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- DIGITAL INTEGRITY MULTIPLIED - Connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- REMOTE IR CONTROL - Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO - The HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC POWERED HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
$46.38 in stock
8 used from $38.00
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: Extends the HDMI signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - For best picture quality use High Quality CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION: No driver required. Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
- HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 165 feet for 1080p Full HD Signal. Has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- FULL OREI SUPPORT - Please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. We offer 1 Year Warranty on all of our products.Power Supply: 5V/ 1A
J-Tech Digital HDBaseT HDMI Extender 4K Ultra HD Extender for HDMI 2.0 Over Single Cable CAT5e/6A up to 230ft (1080P) 130ft(4K) Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and PoC
2 used from $132.19
- ✔ HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER Cat5e/6 CABLE: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or [email protected] (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: [email protected], 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ WIDE DIGITAL AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ DUAL IR 20 - 60 KHZ Backward and Forward Extension: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(the Receiver is powered by the transmitter). Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI with IR Upto 164 Feet - Loop Out - 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165C+)
3 used from $33.33
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 50M (165FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players
- Designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet cable or Lan. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard
- Hdmi loop out - Additional HDMI output on the transmitter end allows you to add a local display for monitoring
- Apply M-JPEG technique to process image compressing, and with little image quality loss
- Zero loss - Support HDMI 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz;
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 164 FT】 Supports resolution up to [email protected] and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 164 Ft (50m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to ensure reliable performance).
- 【POC FUNCTION】 Unilateral power supply, we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power. Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【EDID COPY FUNCTION】 This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】 Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-164ft (25m-50m), you need to switch the switch to "50M".
J-Tech Digital 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter Combo Over Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 164 feet (50 meters) at 1080P with Local Loop out and Bi-directional IR control (JTDHDEX1x4)
- EXTEND AND DISTRIBUTE 1 HDMI SOURCE TO 4 HDMI DISPLAYS – Send a video signal from an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player, PS4/Xbox One, or cable box to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously, up to 164 feet (50 meters) away.
- LOCAL HDMI OUTPUT – Split your signal directly from the location of your source using the local HDMI loop out port on the Transmitter unit, allowing you to connect a 5th display for monitoring purposes with this system.
- HD AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED AND BUILT-IN EDID SETTINGS – Experience High Definition Digital Audio with the following supported formats: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio. Also configure your audio and video settings accordingly with the EDID dip switch settings.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL IR – Control your source device at the location of your display or control your display from the location of your source device with the 2-way IR functionality of this product for maximum convenience.
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT – All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
- Extends [email protected] HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to [email protected] RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
gofanco 1080p HDMI Extender Over IP Kit - 1 to Many or Over Single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 Cable with Remote IR Control - Up to 395 feet (120m) Full HD 1080p (HDBitTExt)
- ✔ 395FT HDMI EXTENSION with EXISTING network setup: With a single Cat5e/6 cable, you can easily extend HDMI audio/video signals for up to 395ft with our HDBitTExt. Connect your HDMI source device (PC, game console, Blu-ray player, media player) to the Transmitter, utilize existing Ethernet structure in your house/office to connect the transmitter to Receiver (Extra RX: HDbitTRX, B01HHI0RX2), then connect your HDTV from a remote location to the Receiver.
- ✔ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION with MULTIPLE DISPLAYS: Direct 1-to-1 connection, 1-to-many through unmanaged Gigabit network routers or switches, or many-to-many via VLAN through your Smart Ethernet Switch; With HDBitT transport protocol, you can connect up to 30 Receivers per Transmitter to not only extend but split HDMI signals to multiple displays. **NOTE: If audio does not pass through while connected to an HDMI 2.0 port, turn off HDMI 2.0 features to that port or switch to an HDMI 1.4 port
- ✔ LOW BANDWIDTH USAGE: Support 1080p Full HD resolution; supports 408i/480p @60Hz, 576i/576p @50Hz, 720p @50/60Hz, 1080i/1080p @50/60Hz; Auto adjustment for different cable lengths to produce the best video/audio experience. Supports 2-channel Stereo Audio. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100(B07PB3R8BK)/CAT6UTP-150(B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon.
- ✔ IR REMOTE CONTROL !!!NOTE!!!: one directional IR control from RX side to TX side !!!: Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT5e/6 cable for convenience
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION: No software is required. Surface mountable metal housing with included brackets allows easy placement and provides durability and higher level of RF/EMI shielding; FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question".