Looking for some of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender on Amazon
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender.
10 Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender
Best Hdmi Over Cat6 Extender
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6/7 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
4 used from $34.99
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
OREI HDBaseT HDMI Extender over Cat5e/6 Ethernet LAN cable - Up to 500 Feet - IR, HDMI Loop-out, RS-232, PoC, HDMI Balun (EX-500IR)
$73.52 in stock
2 used from $73.52
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender Balun (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable, HDMI Over Cat6 Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
$48.99 in stock
6 used from $48.99
- 300 FOOT HDMI EXTENSION - Extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- DIGITAL INTEGRITY MULTIPLIED - Connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- REMOTE IR CONTROL - Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO - The HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC POWERED HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI with IR Upto 164 Feet - Loop Out - 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165C+)
1 used from $43.48
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 50M (165FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players
- Designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet cable or Lan. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard
- Hdmi loop out - Additional HDMI output on the transmitter end allows you to add a local display for monitoring
- Apply M-JPEG technique to process image compressing, and with little image quality loss
- Zero loss - Support HDMI 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz;
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
6 used from $35.77
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: Extends the HDMI signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - For best picture quality use High Quality CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION: No driver required. Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
- HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 165 feet for 1080p Full HD Signal. Has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- FULL OREI SUPPORT - Please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. We offer 1 Year Warranty on all of our products.Power Supply: 5V/ 1A
J-Tech Digital HDBaseT HDMI Extender 4K Ultra HD Extender for HDMI 2.0 Over Single Cable CAT5e/6A up to 230ft (1080P) 130ft(4K) Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and PoE
$121.43 in stock
1 used from $121.43
- ✔ HDMI 2.0 EXTENDER OVER Cat5e/6 CABLE: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or [email protected] (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: [email protected], 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ WIDE DIGITAL AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ INDUSTRIAL-LEVEL RELIABILITY: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ DUAL IR 20 - 60 KHZ Backward and Forward Extension: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. BI-DIRECTIONAL PoC(the Receiver is powered by the transmitter). Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
gofanco Prophecy 1x2 HDMI Extender Splitter Full HD 1080p Over Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 Ethernet Cable with HDMI Loopout - Up to 50m/165ft - EDID Management, Bi-Directional IR Remote Control (1 in 2 Out)
$119.99 in stock
1 used from $88.31
- ✔ COMPLETE 1080P KIT - Includes 1 Transmitter & 2 Receivers. Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays over CAT5e/6/7 simultaneously. Embedded Silicon Image chipset for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- ✔ HDMI LOSSLESS TRANSMISSION RANGE - Extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display(s), is as fluent as direct connection; Supports up to 50m (165ft) at [email protected] with CAT5e/6/7 and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content. * Good quality CATx cables are essential in delivering quality content
- ✔ HDMI LOOP-OUT & EDID MANAGEMENT - The transmitter couples as a splitter as it is equipped with an HDMI out port to connect to a local display (5th display) for monitoring purposes or cascade HDMI signals to 4 layers; Easy-to-follow EDID configurations (nine built-in EDID resolution options) via DIP switches allow you to experience audio and video in the highest settings possible based on the capabilities of your display
- ✔ ADVANCED FEATURES - Bi-Directional IR Remote Control allows you to remotely control a media player/ device from the TV side or control a TV from the device side
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by clicking "gofanco" after "Sold by" then clicking "Ask a question"
HDMI Extender Over Single Cat5e/6 164ft (50m) Full HD 1080P Lossless Transmission Support EDID Copy POC Function
$29.99 in stock
- TRANSMIT AUDIO/VIDEO LOSSLESSLY : Send HDMI signal to remote monitor as smooth as direct connection. Support 1080P FHD and 3D video, compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2.
- HDMI OVER ETHERNET : Transmit up to 50m/164ft by Cat6/7 cable, 40m/130ft by Cat5e cable. For better audio&video quality and longer transmission distance, we recommend Cat6 or Cat7.
- SIMPLER CONNECTION : Power over cable, only one power adapter is needed to get the device running completely.
- APPLICATION : Stable signal connection scheme. Suitable for home security system, camera monitoring, conference hall broadcasting, restaurant projection and more.
- IMPORTANT NOTE : NO IR remote control function, NEED IR please search B087GDBX8P.
J-Tech Digital ProAV HDMI Extender Over Single Cat5e/6 Cable TCP/IP 1080p IR Remote - Up to 400' [JTD-EX-120M]
- ✔ Extends HDMI signal up to 120m (394’) over Cat5E/6/7 cable. Supports 36bit(Cat7)/24bit(Cat6) color
- ✔ Uses TCP/IP between transmitter/receiver to allow interoperability with network devices for virtually unlimited signal distance as well as one to many scalability
- ✔ Motion JPEG 2000 compression for no loss of image quality. Includes IR passthrough for remote control of source devices
- ✔ For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the JTD-ID 943 on Amazon or our website for more details
- ✔ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital products include a 1-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land (just outside of Houston) in the great state of TEXAS! We are available Monday through Friday: 9AM - 6PM CST. Contact information available on our seller page.