Looking for some of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Hdmi Over Cat6. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Hdmi Over Cat6. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 on Amazon
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Hdmi Over Cat6 available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Hdmi Over Cat6 which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Hdmi Over Cat6.
10 Best Hdmi Over Cat6
Best Hdmi Over Cat6
J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender By Single Cat 5E/6/7 Full Hd 1080P With Deep Color, EDID Copy, Dolby Digital/DTS
2 used from $50.84
- Support HDMI1.3v & 1.2 signal (10.2Gbps/deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p24fs/dts-HD) for 200ft transmit via CAT5E/6/7 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters/adapters at all costs. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended!
- HDCP 1.2/1.4; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; Support 3D video
- Support Video Color: 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- Support up to 200ft between the TX and RX unit; For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable.
- For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
Cable Matters Wall Mount HDMI Extender Balun (HDMI Over Ethernet Cable, HDMI Over Cat6 Cable) with TCP/IP Support for 1-to-Many Setup - Up to 300 Feet
1 used from $48.99
- 300 FOOT HDMI EXTENSION - Extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- DIGITAL INTEGRITY MULTIPLIED - Connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- REMOTE IR CONTROL - Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO - The HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC POWERED HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
$38.46 in stock
1 used from $38.46
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: Extends the HDMI signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - For best picture quality use High Quality CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION: No driver required. Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
- HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 165 feet for 1080p Full HD Signal. Has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- FULL OREI SUPPORT - Please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. We offer 1 Year Warranty on all of our products.Power Supply: 5V/ 1A
HDMI Extender Over CAT5/CAT6 by OREI with IR Upto 164 Feet - Loop Out - 1080P Full HD Signal Distribution (EX-165C+)
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 50M (165FT) by using UTP Cat5e/6. Perfect for home/office for PC, Game Consoles, Blu Ray Players/Media Players
- Designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet cable or Lan. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard
- Hdmi loop out - Additional HDMI output on the transmitter end allows you to add a local display for monitoring
- Apply M-JPEG technique to process image compressing, and with little image quality loss
- Zero loss - Support HDMI 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 60Hz, 576 50Hz, 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60Hz;
OREI HDMI Extender Over Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6 Power Over Cable - HDBaseT - Zero Latency - 1080P Upto 500 Feet -IR Signal
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
4 used from $77.78
- Extends [email protected] HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to [email protected] RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
$89.99 in stock
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
OREI 1x8 HDMI Extender Splitter Multiple Over Single Cable CAT6/7 1080P with IR Remote EDID Management - Up to 165 Ft - Loop Out - Low Latency - Full Support
- Distribute 1080p 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously, Splitter included - no Switcher needed - power over LAN - no adapter needed on receiver side
- Hdmi transmitter is equipped with 8 port Cat6 output. And 1 additional HDMI output to connect to a local display or monitor.
- Ire remote control. Supports 2060Hz IR pass back, control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel.
- Plug & play setup without any software installation. Compatible with Cat6/6a/7 network cables. The highest resolution supported is 1920×[email protected], ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, video conference, meeting rooms and bars,, act.
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 8 x receivers, 1 x Power adapter, 1 x IR blaster cable, 8 x IR receiver cables, 1 x user Manual. 1 Year Ore Manufacturer's warranty
AV Access HDMI Extender(HDBaseT), Uncompressed 4K 60Hz Over Single Cat5e/6a, 70m(230ft) 1080P,40m(130ft) 4K, PoE+IR+RS232+HDCP2.2, HDR & Dobly Vision, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, CEC
$104.99 in stock
1 used from $99.74
- 【Uncompressed UHD】Supports [email protected] up to 70m( 230ft), [email protected] 4:2:0 8bit HDR up to 40m(130ft) via Cat5e/6a/7 cable; Supports 1080p 3D. Audio Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X,Dolby TrueHD,DTS-HD Master, LPCM 2.1/ 5.1/ 7.1CH, provides you a Great Picture and Fantastic Audio.
- 【Plug and play】Supports Bi-directional PoE,IR and RS232; Automatic EDID management; High compliance with HDCP 2.2/1.4 to prevent copying of digital audio and video content as it travels across connections. HDMI1.4 and HDMI 2.0b (4K/UHD @60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling only) Ultra-slim with Fix Mounting Ear.
- 【High Compatibility】The Extender Can Do a Really Good Job with your PC,PS3/PS4,X BoX,DVD Player, Apple TV, Satellite Box, Cable Box, Android Box etc; Ideal for Digital Signage, Home Theater, Boardrooms, Workshop, Seminar, Classrooms, Conference, Gaming, Video Production etc.
- 【High Reliability】Certificated by FCC, CE. Preventing thunder strikes, built-in Surge/ Lightning Protection, Superior ESD Protection. One transmitter supports one receiver only. Mounting ear for easy installation. ***New Arrival: HDMI2.0 Fiber Extender ASIN: 【B073QLRJDR】.
- 【Recommendation】 This doesn’t support ARC. please buy [4KEX70-ARC-H2] in below comparison chart. If You need a Extender to work with Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV, Cisco Cable Box, or if your display device support [email protected], YUV4:4:4. please buy [4KEX70-H2], or you need turn the UltraHD Color feature off to prevent bandwidth from exceeding the limit. 1-Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support (AV Access).
gofanco 1080p 1x4 4 Port HDMI Extender Splitter HDMI Signal Distribution Amplifier Over CAT5e/CAT6/CAT7 Ethernet Cable IR Remote Control (1 in 4 Out) –Up to 40m (130ft) at 1080p 60Hz (HDMIExt4P)
3 used from $167.14
- ✔ ALL-IN PACKAGE – Includes 1 Transmitter and 4 Receivers. Extend and distribute 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over CAT5e/6/7 simultaneously. **NOTE: If you live in an area with thunderstorms, plug this product's power adapter into a surge protecter power strip to protect your device from voltage spikes.
- ✔ HDMI LOSSLESS/UNCOMPRESSED TRANSMISSION – It extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output video display(s) is as fluent as direct connection; Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- ✔ VIDEO TRANSMISSION – Up to 40m (130ft) at [email protected] with CAT5e/6/7. Good quality CATx cables are essential in delivering quality content. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100(B07PB3R8BK)/CAT6UTP-150(B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon.
- ✔ IR REMOTE CONTROL – Allows source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT5e/6/7 cable for your convenience. !!!NOTE!!! this kit will NOT through a router/switch based TCP/IP network
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION – No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. We love our products and hope you will too. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question".