Looking for some of the Best Transparent Filament? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Transparent Filament. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Transparent Filament. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Transparent Filament on Amazon. If you want filament for dark then get the Best Glow In the Dark Filament.
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Transparent Filament available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Transparent Filament which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Transparent Filament.
10 Best Transparent Filament
Best Transparent Filament
PLA Filament 1.75mm, Geeetech 3D Printer PLA Filament,1.75mm,1kg per Spool,Transparent
- 【1KG Spool】 Tangle-Free 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG (2.2LBS).
- 【Vacuum Packaging】Vacuum packaged with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. And keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams.
- 【 Enverionment Friendly】 PLA made from natural renewable resource, 1.75mm pla filament is 100% biodegradable & non-toxic. No harm to user and environment.
- 【Printed Temps 】Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F),Easy to use and compatible with most 3D Printers. Geeetech pla filament are considered as one of the most commonly used filaments for both beginners and experienced users.
- 【100% Satisfaction Warranty】GEEETECH provides 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Premium Customer Services with 24 hours guaranteed reply. If you are not satisfied with this filament, please kindly contact us at ANY TIME.
TOPZEAL 3D Printer Filament, Transparent Series Color PLA Filament 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG Spool for 3D Printer and 3D Pen (Transparent-Red)
- 【BEAUTIFUL TRANSLUCENT AND ICE CRYSTAL LOOK】-- our transparent PLA filament is a beautiful translucent filament and print smoothly. you will love the icy looks of your creations.
- 【PERFECT ROUNDNESS WITH ±0.02MM TOLERANCE】-- inspected by laser, we ensures each inch of filament is precisely engineered to +/-0.02mm error rate. Consistent round shape avoids unexpected interruption in printing.
- 【HIGH PURITY AND CONSISTENT SHAPE PREVENTS CLOGGING】 -- the melted raw materials are filtered by stainless steel meshes which prevent larger particles from going into the final filament products.
- 【NO WARP AND STRONG LAYER ADHESION】 -- excellent first layer adhesion, improved adhesion between layers, reduced warping, shrinking, curling, and failed prints.
- 【LITTLE TO NO ODOR AND BIODEGRADABLE】 -- made from natural renewable resource, environmentally materials do not harm to users and the environment. the filament is 100% biodegradable & non-toxic.
Gizmo Dorks 1.75mm PLA Filament 1kg / 2.2lb for 3D Printers, Transparent
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 - 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
CCTREE 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm 1kg Spool (2.2lbs) for Creality Ender 3/Ender 3 Pro,CR-10S/CR-10S Pro, Transparent
- ♥CCTREE ST-PLA (PLA Plus version): is a Upgrade Non brittle PLA with real good strength and impact resistance,High rigidity and Good Glossiness
- ♥ 100% NaturalWorks PLA virgin Material 100% ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY,CCTREE Filament comply with the RoHS and Reach Certificate
- ♥CCTREE ST-PLA Good Tolerance : You will have Pretty good experience during Printing with useing CCTREE Filament with Tolerance ± 0.03mm
- ♥ Package:Vacuumed sealed with Desiccant and packed with really hard Brown Box.This allows your filament keep optimal storage before use it.
- ♥CCTREE filament Perfect Compatible with Creality Ender 3 ,FlashForgeMonoprice，XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers which use 1.75MM Filament
SUNLU PLA Plus Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer 3D Pens 2KG PLA+ Filament +/- 0.02 mm, White(PLA+)+Transparent(PLA)
- ✅【1KG Spool 2KG Total | PLA Plus Filament White(PLA+)+Transparent(PLA)】 Tangle-Free 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 2KG (4.4LBS). No Tangle PLA+ filament has minimal shrinkage and warping.
- ✅【100% No Tangle | 1.75mm PLA+ Filament】 Tangle-free design reduces the odds of failing prints, leave you stress-free when printing for long periods of time and ensuring the success of your 3D printer/3D pen.
- ✅【No Harm | 100% Enverionment Friendly】 PLA Plus filament made from natural renewable resource, 1.75mm PLA Plus filament is 100% biodegradable & non-toxic. No harm to user and environment.
- ✅【Printed Temps 210-240°c. | Print Bed (optional): 50-70°c.】SUNLU PLA+ filament 1.75mm are considered as one of the most commonly used filaments for both beginners and experienced users.
- ✅【All Lifetime Warranty | PLA Plus】Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solution. If SUNLU 3D Printer filament 1.75mm have any problem, please send email to us.
DURAMIC 3D Clear PETG Printer Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printing Filament with Build Surface 7.87 x7.87in, 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Transparent
$24.99 in stock
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE - What you get: One-month free trial,Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PETG filaments, 1 x Build surface 200*200mm/7.87*7.87in, 1 x Resealable aluminum bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool. Unbeatable lauching price as a new brand.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING - Duramic 3D promises no tangles, no bubbles and no clogs due to its rigid manufacturing quality control. Its performance is stable with smooth extrusion and excellent adhesion, without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446℉ - 482℉), heated Bed Temp: 70°C - 80°C (158℉ - 176℉).
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY - Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- PREMIUM PETG & COST-EFFECTIVE- Produced with USA high purity raw material without processed recycled waste, Duramic PETG filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE - Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
YOYI 3D Printer Filament,PETG Filament 1.75mm 2.2lbs(1kg) Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm,100% Europe Raw Material (Clear)
- About YOYI：Us as a mature 3d filament enterprise,have strict requirements on 3d filament and always continuous improvement.
- Raw Materials：YOYI raw materials are imported from Europe, without any impurities, giving buyers a better experience.
- Strict Quality：After strict procedures, no bubbles, ultra smooth technology,little to no odor,precise precision, reaching the REACH standard.
- Print Suggestion：Tested for all filaments,please print according to the print temperature we provide(250℃ - 275℃).
- After Sale：We are confident in YOYI products. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, support free return within 30 days.
NOVAMAKER 3D Printer Filament - Transparent 1.75mm PLA Filament, PLA 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
$21.99 in stock
- 1 kg (2.20 lbs) PLA Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), The temperature range for this Filament Refills is 220-250 °C (428°F-482°F), Best temperature 235°C(455°F).
- Printing temperature: 190-220 °C (374°F-428°F), Best temperature 195°C(395°F)
- No Bubble and Block Nozzle, Nood Stick Hot Bed, A Smooth PLA Used
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
Transparent 3D Printer PC Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, 1KG Spool (2.2LBS), 3D Printing Polycarbonate Material
- Heat resistant filament
- Can withstand temperatures well above 110 °C.
- Harder and Stronger than ABS filament
Polymaker PolySmooth 3D Printer Filament, Layer-Free 3D Filament, Transparent, 1.75 mm Filament, 750g 3D Printing Filament
- Layer-Free: PolySmooth 3D printer filament is the first 3D printable filament engineered for layer free post-processing. We have specifically developed PolySmooth to work alongside the Polysherproviding the solution to dramatically improve the surface quality of 3D printed objects. (The smooth surface can only be achieved by polishing the PolySmooth prints in Polysher)
- Easy to Print:PolySmooth 3D filament is compatible with all filament-based 3D printers and prints under similar conditions as PLA filament. Featuring a wide printing temperature range, low odor and no heated bed required, PolySmooth is the perfect companion to your desktop 3D printer.
- Safe and clean: PolySmooth 3D filament is compliance with RoSH,REACH,PAHs.
- Optimized for Support: We have taken our experience from PolySupport and engineered PolySmooth with the same support removal properties. Easily break away support from PolySmooth’s surface and once your model is polished there is no scar left on the surface.
- Balanced Mechanical Properties: PolySmooth 3D filament features well balanced mechanical properties, outperforming ABS and PLA filament on most attributes, making it an ideal material for everyday 3D printing