Looking for some of the Best Transparent Filament? As you are already aware of the fact that the market is filled with many Best Transparent Filament. Also, all the products come with a different price tag. Hence it becomes quite confusing for us to choose the best one. However just to help you out, we have handpicked the top Best Transparent Filament. So let’s just check them out. Here is the Best Transparent Filament on Amazon. If you want filament for dark then get the Best Glow In the Dark Filament.
We spent 48 hours to find the best options for you, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. These are the Best Transparent Filament available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big, then you should absolutely go for any other Transparent Filament which comes with all the basic features.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Transparent Filament.
10 Best Transparent Filament
Best Transparent Filament
SUNLU Clear PLA Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament Transparent PLA Dimensional Accuracy /- 0.02 mm, 1KG
- 【Toughness Enhanced PLA Filaments】---SUNLU premium PLA filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】---These tough PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. Recommended PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 215-230℃, bed 70℃ .
- 【Wide Compatibility】 --- Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- 【Risk-Free】 --- One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
3D Filament Clear PETG Filament 1.75mm with Build Surface 200mm × 200mm PETG Transparent 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Spool (2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Fit Most FDM Printers, 1-Pack
$22.49 in stock
- 【1 kg PETG Spool x 1 & Build Surface x 1】-- The prints made by our OVERTURE Transparent PETG actually display translucent color, even a little white feel. This kind of visual discrepancy is not determined by the material itself, but by the principle of 3D printing, i.e.Fused Deposition Molding ( FDM), which results in inconsistent optical refractive index of the medium. Each PETG spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88’’ × 7.88’’ build surface to support Overture filaments
- 【Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the PETG filament from moisture. As the PETG material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- 【Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
3D Solutech See Through Blue 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75MM Filament 2.2 LBS 1.0 KG - 3DSPLA175STBLU
- 1.75mm See Through Blue PLA filament
- For common 3D printers such as MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flash forge, Sol doodle 2, Printrbot LC, Maker Gear M2 and etc.
- Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Temperature range is 190°C - 220°C
TECBEARS PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Transparent, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 Kg Spool, Pack of 1
- [Premium PLA Filament] TECBEARS PLA 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PLA filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Printing Tips & Suppor] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200°C - 230°C, Bed 60°C - 80°C. With a promising 18-month warranty, it will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printing PETG Filament 1.75 mm, Strong 3D Filament, 3 KG(6.6lbs), Black+White+Transparent
- 【SUNLU High Qulity PETG】-The PETG filament is useful in a broad range of 3d printing applications which have the advantages: Ease of use and durable strength; No heating bed needed; Offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish.
- 【Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm】-SUNLU PETG 1.75mm 3D printer filament are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Suitable for most 3D printer and 3D pen.
- 【No Tangle & No Clog & No Bubble】- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filament tidy and easy to be fed; Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging to effectively protect the PETG 3d filament from moisture.
- 【High Compatibility】- Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75mm 3d printer filament. Larger filament spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】- Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solution. If SUNLU 3D Printer filament 1.75mm have any problem, please send email to us.
Transparent Clear PETG Filament 1.75mm 1KG 3D Printer Filament 2.2lbs Spool 3D Printing Materials Fit Most FDM Printer
- New arrival:PETG 1.75mm Filament.
- Easy to print, strength of prints is higher than PLA filament.
- Compatibility with FDM 3D printers in market.
- Premium petg and cost-effective:our petg filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- Print temperature 240℃ - 260℃
eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG Orange Filament 1kg (2.2lb), PETG 3D Printer Filament, Semi-Transparent 1.75mm Orange
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230C - 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
DURAMIC 3D Clear PETG Printer Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printing Filament 1kg Spool(2.2lbs), Non-Tangling Non-Clogging Non-Stringing Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, Transparent
$24.99 in stock
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE - What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm PETG filaments, 1 x Resealable aluminum bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool. Unbeatable lauching price as a new brand.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING - Duramic 3D promises no tangles, no bubbles and no clogs due to its rigid manufacturing quality control. Its performance is stable with smooth extrusion and excellent adhesion, without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446℉ - 482℉), heated Bed Temp: 70°C - 80°C (158℉ - 176℉).
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY - Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them. This help ensures the 1.75mm diameter and the ±0.05mm tolerance are accurate and consistent. The color is also consistent without traces of other color.
- PREMIUM PETG & COST-EFFECTIVE- Produced with USA high purity raw material without processed recycled waste, Duramic PETG filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE - Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
NOVAMAKER 3D Printer Filament - Transparent 1.75mm PETG Filament, PETG 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
$21.99 in stock
- ✅1 KG (2.20 lbs) PETG Filament ── 100% New Virgin Material FROM Korea
- ✅1.75mm Diameter ── Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- ✅Printing temperature: 230-260°C ── Best temperature: 245°C
- ✅Length Approx. 325m ── Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ✅Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A, 3D PEN(3doodler pen)
CCTREE 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer Filament 1kg Spool (2.2lbs) for Creality CR-10, Ender 3 Pro,Tevo Anet 3D Printer. Tran-Blue
- Diameter: 1.75mm; Length: 380m; Net weight: 1kg (2.2lbs). Tolerance ± 0.03mm. Spool Size: diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm.
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind. Vacuum sealed with desiccant.
- Glossy type finish. Long-term keeping the natural color; excellent toughness, More wearable and weathering proof. Advanced spooling technique to avoid filament tangling.
- Printing Temperature: 220-260°C (428-500°F), depending on printer model. Recommended bed temperature: 50-70°C (122-158°F).
- CCTREE filament Compatible with Creality, Makerbot, UP, Afinia, Ultimaker,Builder, Felix, FlashForge, Monoprice, XYZprinting, Alunar and other desktop and industrial FDM 3D printers.